Let's talk reality!
Okay, so somehow we as a country "elected" DJT as our "president". Or let's just say the Electoral College "elected" DJT.
DJT is for the wealthy and making himself and others around him wealthier than they already are, which is obscene to start with. So, where do we go from here?
DJT is many things but righteous is not one of them. Or beneficent! He will go down in history as the most corrupt individual to ever occupy the White House, bar none!
But where does that leave the average person, of which 98% of you are? The super-wealthy drew down 82% of all the wealth created last year, which leaves 18% for the rest of America, 330,000,000 strong. Are you content with their crumbs left to fight over? I'm not! Now they want your Medicare and Social Security, so they can give themselves more tax breaks.
If you really want to know how badly you are being screwed, look at the roads you drive on, try to get a reasonably priced healthcare plan, try to make ends meet with rent or house payments, try to put food on the table for your family. They taxed the wealthy at 90% during the days of Eisenhower, and look what they accomplished! We had strong labor unions, we had good paying jobs, a healthy economy where everyone flourished. The Interstate highway system was built. America was a powerhouse! Just look where we are today. All the good jobs are off-shore because the wealthy want it that way and have every intention of keeping it that way!
You think being a refugee from a country where you face life or death struggles each and every day is fun? Where the United States and other countries like Russia disrupt their lives and cause instability because they want their oil.
This is not a game! People are dying because of this, and a good percentage of you don't give a damn one way or the other, because you're not them!
You are fairly comfortable compared to other countries. You have no idea how well off you are, in spite of the bullshit. But it is coming to a head. Our country is being ripped apart at the seams and you still believe the "Orange Buffoon" is going to save you and your biases. Well guess what, you are the next in line to be screwed. Your anger at your fellow man (and I mean all your fellow human creatures on this Earth) is being manipulated to destroy and you are going along with it with passion!
We must see beyond our own prejudices and realize that you are being used as a weapon, a weapon more dangerous than all the bombs and bullets you have. You are helping with your own destruction and you don't see it.
I see it! I have always seen it! Call me a pessimist, a doomsayer, whatever you choose. But deep down, you know I am right. You are struggling in jobs you don't like, you are buying things you don't need to make yourself feel better, all the while driving yourself deeper in debt. For what? So you can get up tomorrow and do it again? You're feeding the machine! STOP!
Tennessee Ernie Ford sang the song "16 tons and what do you get, another day older and deeper in debt". Is this what you really want for yourselves and your families? Believe it or not, you can change it for the better. Educate yourselves, believe in yourselves and change your world! Vote in elections as an informed voter for people that care about you and others and not just what someone has told you all your life..
Republicans have shown you who they are, believe them!
May peace be with you all!
Comments are closed.